Enable download mode to connect Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos to PC
This is a How to guide for android smartphone users who has Samsung Galaxy Grand and Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 with your hand. If you ask question Why I need to enable or enter Download mode in my Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos? Then the answer is if you want to connect I9082 to PC or Laptop to transfer files, install APK apps & Games directly from PC or to install Stock ROM, Custom ROM updates via flashing tool then the download mode recommended. Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 is a Dual SIM, 5-inch screen size powered by 1.2GHz Dual core processor, 1GB RAM phablet device runs on android 4.1 jellybean OS.
How to enable Download mode in Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082:
To enter SGG Duos I9082 to Download mode no need to install any apps, Samsung galaxy grand driver download, adb drivers free download or no Root need just follow the simple step.
- Reset your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 by using Switch OFF button
- Use these three buttons “Volume Down, Power and Home” and enter into Menu (same as Recovery Mode process)
Note: Press and hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” buttons altogether
- You will see warning page before entering into menu just read and accept it
- Then press Volume Up button to enter into download mode and Android logo confirms that your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos device in download mode.
- Then if you don’t like to proceed on download mode, just press Volume Down button.
From Download mode, connect your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos to PC or Laptop then install any custom ROM, firmware update easily and transfer any files between Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 and computer without any drivers, samsung kies software.
Hope this tutorial helps to enable download mode to connect Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos to PC, share it and comment below still confused.
Not: The above tutorial is only for educational purpose only. So try at your own risk and i am not sure that these steps will work for your device correctly.
- Posted on