How to Install JellyBlast V3.0.4 on Samsung Galaxy Y (GT-S5360)
- Updated on March 11, 2014 @ 9:50 am
Step by step to install JellyBlast V3.0.4 on Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360, Android ICS/ Jellybean Custom ROM JellyBlast V3.0.4 for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 to upgrade from Android 2.3 Gingerbread to Jellybean.
Your Samsung Galaxy Y is good smartphone with good hardware features at low price. But if we compare its OS with today’s trend, then it’s certainly an old one. What about tasting the Android Jelly Bean on your low priced android mobile (Android V2.3 Gingerbread)? The ICS/Jelly Bean mod styled JellyBlast 3.0.4 lets you to do so. This is the latest version of JellyBlast and comes with features like simple and intuitive user interface, better performance, clock app, integrated adrenaline engine, Built in ADBLOCKER, AWESOME JELLYBEAN status bar and notification panel, HD Contact Image support, StatusBar Greper and Battery Saving tweaks.icon-warning Disclaimer:
The ICS/Jelly Bean mod JellyBlast V3.0.4 Custom ROM [KERNEL] installation process may end up in no results or negative results too. So it’s advised to you that apply this installation procedure at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage to your device.
- Use any app to take the back up of entire data. Thumbs up, if you can do it manually.
- Start with the process only after charging you Galaxy Y for at least 75 percent.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Y must be rooted so as to install this ROM.
- Make sure that you are on Stock Kernel. If you have not changed Kernel in your Galaxy Y, then you need not to worry about this step as you are on Stock Kernel (Default).
- Make sure that ClockworkMod Recovery is installed on your Galaxy Y. If it’s not so, click here to learn on how to install it.
Wait!! Do you know: icon-android Android 4.4 kitkat custom ROM for samsung Galaxy Y GT 5360 available to install.
icon-list-ol Procedure to Install JellyBlast V3.0.4 on Samsung Galaxy Y (GT-S5360)
- Download the JellyBlast V3.0.4 from here (JellyblastV3.signed.zip (123MB)) to your PC. Note: find latest updated download file link at source.
- Use USB Cable to connect your Galaxy Y GT-S5360 to PC. Once the connection gets setup, just transfer the file from computer to SD card of your device.
- Now Switch Off your Galaxy Y, and press the Power button + Home button + Volume Up buttons until you see the Galaxy Y Logo on screen.
- Use volume keys to move up and down, and from the available options select ‘Install zip from sd card’ and choose the JELLYBLAST V3.signed.zip file. Yeah, the same that you downloaded in the very first step.
- Choose ‘Yes’, and it will start the installation of JellyBlast V3.0.4 the Jelly Bean Themed ROM.
- The installation process may take 2- minutes for completion.
- Your Galaxy Y T-S5360 will reboot on completion of installation.
That’s it! You have successfully installed the JellyBlast V3.0.4 on your esteemed Samsung Galaxy Y-S5360. Enjoy it!