After android 4.3 Jellybean officially launched by google official many android smartphone and tablet device manufacturers rolling out by official also available via may forums. Here is the tutorial to get samsung galaxy ace S5830 firmware to brand new featured android V4.3 jellybean using custom ROM. Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 android V2.3 Gingerbread based 3.5 inch screen sized touchwiz V3.0 …
After android 4.3 Jellybean officially launched by google official many android smartphone and tablet device manufacturers rolling out by official also available via may forums. Here is the tutorial to get samsung galaxy ace S5830 firmware to brand new featured android V4.3 jellybean using custom ROM.
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 android V2.3 Gingerbread based 3.5 inch screen sized touchwiz V3.0 UI smartphone now gets unofficial leaked CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 Jellybean custom ROM firmware. I think this post helps to install updated Android 4.3 jellybean custom ROM firmware on samsung galaxy Ace S5830 only and other galaxy Ace models may or maynot be working on Samsung galaxy Ace2-I8160, Ace plus-S7500, Galaxy Ace 3 and also Ace duos-S6802 too.
From this unofficial Android 4.3 firmware build CM10.2 ROM update your S5830 device gets following features
– Bluetooth Low Energy
– OpenGL ES 3.0 support
– Improved keyboard and input
– New Focal camera app
– Security and stability improvements
– New boot animation with the Google logo
– Orange background of the Phase Beam live wallpaper
– Five lock screen shortcuts
– Android 4.3 based icons
Before installing Custom ROM on your Samsung galaxy Ace S5830 take following action to be safe
Backup your mobile complete data ex Images, Contact and settings. It proves as intelligent step in case, the update process does not go right or any data damage we you can easily restore.
Simple back up guide Use “AllBackupRestore-ContactAPPSMS” for SMS, Sync with the Gmail application for contact, Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card, Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”- 2G- GPRS or 3G network APN and MMS Settings.
Enable USB debugging option by checking this path link “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
Keep minimum of 70% battery back up to install successful firmware without any interruption (switch off)
Your device already must be Rooted (refer Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Rooting Guide) and ClockworkMod Recovery installed
Before start your CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 Jellybean Custom ROM firmware install on Samsung galaxy Ace S5380 read carefully Disclaimer and Warning from our team.
Android 4.3 CM 10.2.zip firmware
Steps to follow to install Android4.3 on SGAce S5830 custom ROM
- Download above listed zip file to local hard disk on PC or laptop and connect your device to PC via USB cable or Wi-Fi and transfer or copy both downloaded ZIP file (don’t do unzip)to your MicroSD Card.
- Turn off and reboot into Recovery (CWM Recovery) by using this simple step Press and hold volume up, home and power keys together till the Samsung logo appears.
- From Recovery Menu, use Volume Up or Down button for navigation
- Go to choose from SDcard or install ZIP from SD card and flash CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3.zip from SdCard and do the same for Google apps
- After ZIP file got flashed DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
- That’s it, Reboot your device and this may take 5-10 minutes to open welcome screen in your Samsung Galaxy Ace smartphone.
- Now check your android and Kernel version from settings About device section.
Disclaimer and Warning
The above unofficial Flashing and Custom ROM installation may lead to your device’s hardware and software damage and your device lose warranty info, but you can easily get back original ROM by Flashing default Stock ROM. So follow the process at your own risk.
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 android 4.3 jellybean ROM rooting update Video review: